[mythtv-users] WakeOnAlarm: Searching for the cause of failure

Peter Carlsson maillist.peter at home.se
Tue Oct 2 20:52:38 UTC 2007

Hello!

I am struggling to have my motherboard (Gigabyte GA-K8N51PVMT-9)
WakeOnAlarm. I have been in contact with the Gigabyte support
who first recommended me to update to the latest version of the
BIOS. I did that but it did not solve the problem.

The next suggestion is to remove all devices (TV cards etc) to
see if that helps.

Have someone here any experience of this problem on any motherboard
and who also solved it by removing other devices?

The devices I have:
- Hauppauge PVR-150 (PCI)
- Hauppauge PVR-150 remote
- LCD (Silverstone LC03 case)