[mythtv-users] aging-out old recording rules

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Oct 2 16:40:43 UTC 2007

OK so I can see the collection of recording rules tht have collected for me
over the year. Most of the rules are for non-serialized programs I recorded
once, like movies and hockey games. Now that that rule has been satisfied
(I've recorded and watched the show) is there any reason to keep it? Is there
any benefit to clearing out these rules other than to shorten the list?
Perhaps some query controls in MythWeb would help, to separate "open" rules
(Find One Weekly, Always) from one-off (Find Once) rules.