[mythtv-users] Wrong Guide Data on SD/zap2it for Mythbusters?

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Oct 2 16:38:46 UTC 2007

> SD = TMS data
> Zap2It = TMS data
> Comcast = (most likely) TMS data
> TV Guide/tvguide.com = Gemstar data
>
> I'm guessing on the Comcast (and don't feel like researching your local
> cable co), but if it were using Gemstar data, it would be correct.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike. I don't understand your response. For the record I use Time
Warner, but that's not really in question, since I'm not using it as a
source for the guide data. I was only comparing TMS with tvguide, and
what was actually broadcast. In this instance, it looks like gemstar has
the right data and TMS has wrong data.

If you look at data for tomorrow's Mythbusters episode at 11AM they both
show different episodes. I'm assuming TVGuide/Gemstar has it right.

Either way, I submitted a ticket to SD for the incorrect episode data
for the show that was actually played.

Thanks,
James