[mythtv-users] Repair mysql tables after power failure?

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 14:59:13 UTC 2007

I had a power outage at my house this morning. I got an email that almost
all my mysql databases are either still open by a user or were not shut down
properly. Obvioulsy I know that they were not shutdown properly because of
the power outage.

My question, Is there anything I have to do as far as repairing them or
anything like that or will myth "just work" despite them being shut down
improperly?

Also, I have asked questions but no one responds, are my questions making it
to the list and no can help??? Here are some of them if anyone can help.

IR Blasting question
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/292886?#292886

Firewire CHannel changing question
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/288349?#288349