[mythtv-users] browse/review all recording rules

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Tue Oct 2 14:21:18 UTC 2007

I'm at or around my 1st anniversary of using Myth and am starting to see
recordings chosen based on my early attempts to create recording rules for
some shows - attempts that I'd like to clear from my database. Right now the
only way to clear out some earlier (not so good) rules is to wait for them to
queue recordings and then Cancel them individually. I generally use MythWeb
to define rules.

Is there a way to browse all the rules I've created and adjust/delete them? It
would be handy if MythWeb had such a browser.