[mythtv-users] OT: Network Attached Mini Photo Player with VGA

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Tue Oct 2 08:32:28 UTC 2007

Hi

Sorry for the slightly offtopic post however I couldn't think of a
better group to be able to answer the question.

I'm looking for a device (or a livecd that I can run on a (small) PC)
that will display photos that are copied into a directory slide show
fashion in an infinite loop.

If it can play videos that would be a bonus.

Sound is optional, but not required in this particular instance - cheap
would also be good :o)

Unfortunately output must also be VGA - so I think that disqualifies the
SanDisk products.

Ability to run two screens would be a bonus.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Lachlan