[mythtv-users] channel_icons.pl on 0.20-fixes from ATrpms

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Oct 2 04:08:13 UTC 2007

When trying to run the channel_icons.pl script as:

perl channel_icons.pl --rescan --find-missing

I get the following error

Can't locate object method "load_channels" via package "MythTV" at
channel_icons.pl line 94.

I do have the perl-MythTV rpm installed from ATrpms.  There seems to my lots
of conflicting advice out there regarding whether to use the mkiconmap.pl or
channel_icons.pl script.

However, if I just use it to create a new master_iconmap.xml, it works well
and I can import that into the database.

Which script should I use?  Also, is there a command to mythfilldatabase that
will force it to get the new icons after the iconmap has been reset?

Thanks, Anthony
--
Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E