[mythtv-users] Working example of a userjob?

Andreas Andreaz at t-online.de
Mon Oct 1 22:05:14 UTC 2007

Hello List,

can someone supply me an example of a working userjob-line? I tried several
things
with that variables on

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User_Jobs

and it seems i can't catch anything only just the filename.
I tried it with a testscript and try to giveover alle of the variables like:

/home/andreaz/testmescript.sh %CHANID% %STARTTIME% %DIR% %FILE% %TITLE%
%SUBTITLE% %DESCRIPTION% %HOSTNAME% %CATEGORY%
All i can see in the end is just the filename in $1 in the testmescript.sh.

Another test was that line:
ffmpeg -i %FILE% -s 400x300 -vcodec divx -acodec mp3 -flags
+ilme+ildct -sameq -deinterlace /mnt/video/exports/%FILE%

But it seems it refuse to work and i can't see why. The userjob throw no
error as far i can see.

Anyone here with any working userjob that make use of some of the variables
above? I would love
to see some to get an idea what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance...
Andreas