[mythtv-users] MythVid: Display Movies in Correct Order

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:49:54 UTC 2007

I have got a 2 TB soft RAID5 on my backend.  I have made ISOs out of all my
movies and stored them on this backend.  I have several trilogies that I
have named appropriately.  Rambo 1, Rambo 2, Rambo 3, BTTF 1, BTTF 2, BTTF
3, Star Wars 1,2,3,4,5,6, etc.  However, in Gallery mode, MythVid doesn't
display them correctly.  I get BTTF 3, 2, 1 or Star Wars 2, 1, 3, 5,4,6.
This is the order that the Video Manager sees them in as well.  In the Media
Settings, I have tried the option of "Gallery Mode Browses Files" (don't
remember exactly as I'm at work and not in front of the box).  It still
doesn't show the videos in alpha order.  I didn't have this problem when I
was at .19.  I am at Mythdora 4.0 .20.2 for SchedulesDirect.  Any help would
be appreciated.  Thanks!

Jim

PS: Love that Myth!