[mythtv-users] Sirius on Mythtv Broken - Sipie

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Fri Nov 30 13:09:00 UTC 2007

On Nov 30, 2007 8:08 AM, Josh Zeno <josh.zeno at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2007 7:51 AM, Harry Devine <lifter89 at comcast.net> wrote:

OK, here's the deal. Eli has fixed the latest version of sipie so it works
with the new stream information on the sirius site. Also, I have completely
overhauled the Wiki article and have even went so far as to write a myth
specific player for sipie which Eli is going to include in the source,
hopefully today. Once Eli pushes my code to SVN, I'll push the changes to
the Wiki article.

This update will provide a MUCH more stable version of sipie with a built-in
myth specific sipie player, a much more efficient control script
(myth_sipie) which removes the need for the unreliable sipie_kill script.

I'll post back to the list once Eli adds my code to the source and the Wiki
article has been updated. Hopefully this will be later on today.

--
Josh
TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com