[mythtv-users] Database setup

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:48:01 UTC 2007

Hey guys,

I just did a fresh install of SVN on Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy and am setting up the
database for the first time but I'm running into a problem, none of the
table are created when I run Mythtv-setup. I get prompted to update the DB
but the log just shows that this or that table "doesn't exist".

Myth compiled fine and installed correctly and the Database itself is
created when I ran the script from the ./database directory so I'm thinking
it's some kind of permission issue, anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks,