[mythtv-users] Blew out my root partition

David Herman dherman516 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:56:30 UTC 2007

 <snip>
its
partition to corrupt the O/S even if its on the same hard drive.

Of course, its not so easy to do if you've got a running system unless
you've
got a spare disk at least as big as drive 1 laying around, and if you did,
why
didn't you already mount it as drive 4 ;-) ?
<snip>

Yeah, I know... I added the myth usage on drive 1 to balance i/o as I have a
3 tuner system. I ordered another 500 gigger so I will have 3 500 Gig drives
to balance the i/o and I will keep the 250 gigger for everything else

Thanks for the input!
Dave