[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Nick F nikos.f at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:28:38 UTC 2007

Just over a year of MythTV fun for me (started about 6 months before
that with an experimental setup that got wiped when I moved lock,
stock and barrel to Myth).  Also watch a lot through MythVideo which
isn't captured here, or live TV which I can't get my wife to shake the
habit of (or me for news and sports)...

Number of shows:    191
Number of episodes:    675
First recording:    Saturday November 11th, 2006
Last recording:    Sunday November 25th, 2007
Total Running Time:    1 year 14 days 15 hrs 56 mins
Total Recorded:     26 days 9 hrs 17 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 6%

Title  	Recorded  	Last Recorded  	#
Frasier 	263 	November 24 2007
BBC News; Regional News; Weather 	38
Heroes 	20 	November 22 2007
Rugby World Cup 2007 	18 	October 20 2007
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart 	18 	November 16 2007
Friends 	15 	September 4 2007
Top Gear 	13 	November 25 2007
Everybody Loves Raymond 	12 	May 19 2007
Doctor Who 	10 	November 20 2007
Friday Night with Jonathan Ross 	9 	September 28 2007