[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Mark Boyum circushair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:24:33 UTC 2007

On 11/26/07, Paul Mason <latepaul at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 26/11/2007, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Where are you getting these stats from? I can't find it on mythweb.
> > >

> > There is a link on the first page called statistics or you can go to
> >
> > ipaddress/mythweb/stats
>

> cheers!
>
>  Number of shows: 307 Number of episodes: 810 First recording: Tuesday
> June 12th, 2007 Last recording: Monday November 26th, 2007 Total Running
> Time: 5 months 15 days 15 hrs 29 mins Total Recorded: 1 month 3 days 23
> hrs 28 mins Percent of time spent recording: 20%
>

> --
> Paul Mason
>
> Keep in mind that my wife and I haven't totally adapted to having a PVR
yet.  So we only record what we are pretty sure we'll watch.  Our two year
old gets much more use out of the Myth system to watch Curious George.

Number of shows: 27 Number of episodes: 205 First recording: Friday August
31st, 2007 Last recording: Monday November 26th, 2007 Total Time: 7 days 7
hrs 5 mins wasted