[mythtv-users] MythTV recordings statistics - taken from mythweb on my machine

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Nov 26 20:49:22 UTC 2007

Number of shows:                 495
Number of episodes:              3618
First recording:                 Thursday August 2nd, 2007
Last recording:                  Monday November 26th, 2007
Total Running Time:              3 months 24 days 9 hrs 2 mins
Total Recorded:                  3 months 23 days 6 hrs 38 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 99%

I rebuilt my whole system this past August. I also apparently record a
whole lot of crap I don't watch.