[mythtv-users] X config for CRT TV

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:48:44 UTC 2007

Joacim:

If you are using the composite out of the nvidia card, nvidia-settings
should detect the TV and allow you to set it through the GUI.  I plug
in a spare LCD screen to run the nvidia-settings utility (it detects
both and I simply use the "clone" option so that the LCD and TV get
the same image).

George