[mythtv-users] Any way to hide certain conflicts in Upcoming Recordings?

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 26 03:45:42 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> It might be interesting to have some sort of conflict level setting.
> For instance, "don't show me conflicts on programs whose priority is
> less than x." Then it would be a global setting and probably much
> easier to implement and no mucking about with existing recording rules.

That's a good idea.  Maybe another option on the upcoming recordings screen.
 There are already options for hiding the "unimportant" entries (the programs
that will be recorded later/earlier) by hitting the 1 or 2 key.  There could
be an option to show only conflicting recordings, and another to show only
conflicting recordings with priority greater than, say, -10.  Then you could
just set the priority to -10 for any program you don't care if you miss.  And
the status label in the corner could be one of "Conflicts," "No Conflicts,"
and "No Important Conflicts."

--
Peter Schachte              Stupidity is the basic building block of the
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        universe.