[mythtv-users] source 2 epg always starts on channel 3

Chris Wingard cwingard at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 02:21:50 UTC 2007

I am running mythbuntu with mythtv 0.20 manually compiled. Hardware is a
Shuttle XPC sis chipset with a PVR-500. My problem is that the second source
epg wont remember the channel its on. It will always be on channel 3. The
primary source works fine. So source 1 is composite I hit guide and its
currently on channel 107 and that's where the guide will start. Source 2 is
composite and I hit guide and its currently on channel 110 but the guide is
on channel 3 to start. Is this normal? Any way to change it? Thanks.