[mythtv-users] Import tv shows ripped from DVD to myth Recorded Programs list?

Pamela J. Ashworth (webmail) pashworth at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 24 15:23:55 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----

I've been doing it manually, using phpMyAdmin as an interface to the database so I don't have type SQL statements on a command line. Alas,phpMyAdminis having the same sorting problem mythweb is (plus it keeps tossing me out and telling me I need cookies beyond this point ifi try to search it (although I never disable cookies and i am logged in (oddly it tells me i am loggoed in as someone other than who I logged in as)))

--
Pam from Boston
"You're going to have to explain it. Bear with the rest of us mortals as we stumble blindly along in your shadow." -- Stacy, in Sy's House fanfic  "Of a Thursday"