[mythtv-users] Help debugging mythfrontend crashs (0.20.2-168.fc6)

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 00:50:46 UTC 2007

How did you do the upgrade? What command did you type?
yum upgrade. From looking at mythdora's web site, the
kernel it ships with is kernel-2.6.20-1.2944.fc6 and
you have something newer. I suspect you upgraded too
many packages and now you're getting kernel oops.
While MythDora is very good and easy to install and
works well,  if you install or upgrade something it
doesn't like your system will be pooched. I suspect
you'll have to do a complete re-install.