Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:53:22 UTC 2007

The channel editor shows me the channels I expect for everything except the DVB channels.   The scan comes up with some channels that are unmatched, and for those that are matched up, some of them are not correct.    I  have to go to frontend and identify the channels   manually and even after that the correct lisiting is not being shown.

In input connections (mythtv-setup) I scan for channels 1st, before getting the listing.   For DVB I scan using cable and QAM 256;   For S-Video input I don't scan as it doesn't make sense, Is this correct more or less correct?

I have 2 cards:
hd5000  -- DVB  ( use to record unencrypted HDTV broadcast, ABC,CBS, FOX etc .. )
pvr150  ( Tuner1 unecrypted analog, S-Video1 all the channels I can get from my subscription .. )