[mythtv-users] TinyUSB remote control compatibility and/or USB receiver suggestions

John Brown info at johnbrown.com.au
Fri Nov 23 02:40:22 UTC 2007

Sometime ago I bought a TinyUSB Beetle which came with an unmarked
remote control. As a tuner it works fine with MythTV +Ubuntu7.10

Now I want to get the remote control working, but can't find any details
about it to check the specs and compatibility. The remote has no
markings at all as far as I can see which I could use to identify it.

The main thing I want to find out is if it is linux LiRC compatible?

Can any one help me?

Also, I want to be able to also use it on a remote frontend, which means
I need to buy a USB receiver for it. Suggestions?

John

Dr John Brown, PhD(Clin.Psych) MAPS
Psychologist
Mobile: 0429 455 504