[mythtv-users] Multiple directories

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Thu Nov 22 15:04:29 UTC 2007

I am running Kubuntu. I have had no problems switching between the
official Ubuntu packages and svn using checkinstall. It's easy to switch
back to the standard package if you want to.

The only problem is if you have additional frontends, as the svn version
uses a different protocol, so you have to upgrade the frontends too.

There is a description on my wiki on how Ibuilt myth from svn on Kubuntu:

http://www.ian-barton.com/MythTV/CompilingFromSVN

Ian.