[mythtv-users] Video problems

Myth User MythUser at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 19 06:24:53 UTC 2007

Fisrt off, thanks to all that have helped me get my MythTV box to where it is.

I have a bit of a problem though. I can start up MythTV and it will displey on both my TV and my Monitor, if I try to show any type of video signal, it shows on the monitor, but not on the TV. All I get is a blank screen. No overlay, no video, nothing.
I am using Firewire to import the video from my set top box, and I use an ATI All in Wonder Radion 9600 and the propritary ATI driver.
I have the TV connected via an S-video cable, but I have also tried the component video cable and nothing changes...
I have tried changing the Draw agent from QT to OpenGL, and all that does is slow down the UI. I have tried to go though all the settings on both the front and back ends, and I cant find anythigng that could change this.
Does anybody know what could be wrong?