[mythtv-users] Basic TV-out question

Michael Moon moonf4 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 01:55:04 UTC 2007

I just setup my MythDora 4 system and all is great so far. My video card is an Nvidia 6200. I installed the new Nvidia Linux drivers and the played around with some of the settings in the driver gui interface. I was able to get the TV-out working but it just showed as an extended desktop. I am assuming that with proper configuration, just the output fromMythTv is sent to the TV. Is that correct? Is there a setting in MythTV that handles that or is that configuration all done in the xorg.conf file?

Thanks,