[mythtv-users] SVN equating to Schema 1189

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Nov 16 18:13:12 UTC 2007

Michael Rice wrote:
> On 11/16/07, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me the SVN version which equates with Schema version 1189.
>>
>> Updating the schema fails and I would like to step back to a pre-update
>> level.
>>
>> (This is not searchable in the gossamer-threads commit or dev archives.)
>
> You can determine this by checking here:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp
>
> If you are referring to trunk then it looks like 1189 started at
> revision 13452 and 1190 started at 13475.

Thanks for the pointer... Typo in the request, it should have been 1199.
It appears that I was running SVN 14738, somehow messed up an upgrade to
14794 which pushed the schema to 1200 and.... things went pear-shaped...

But, as noted in the other thread, the error manifests as a permissions
problem for Fedora/mysql...Weirder and weirder.