[mythtv-users] MythTV Status in your MOTD - Version 0.4

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Fri Nov 16 04:20:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just released version 0.4.  This version should fix the
small issue on mythbuntu, adds command line options for showing the
episode and description (disabled by default) and various other minor
changes to the Debian packaging.

The other exciting news is that it'll soon be appearing in Debian
Unstable proper.  Thanks Francois!

If the episode titles aren't shown correctly please let me know, I don't
get them in my EPG feed.  :(

Cheers!