[mythtv-users] Possible to specify closed caption font size

David Pat Shui Fong vkelim at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 15 12:01:05 UTC 2007

Is it possible to specify the closed caption font size in MythTV?

I am using MythTV 0.20.2 on openSuSE 10.3, it is possible to specify the font
type (I have the two Open fonts as options), but the font size options in the
mythfrontend graphical user interface only seems to affect the OSD fonts, at
best, though at the moment it seems the mythfrontend GUI choices are
over-ruled by the osd.xml settings.

Any solutions? Do I need to modify some file in /usr/share/mythtv?

Cheerio, David.