[mythtv-users] Mac Mini boot failure

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Nov 15 02:49:22 UTC 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 05:31:00PM +0100, Fredrik Hallgarde wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Quick summary:
> How to set Mythdora 4.0 as default boot with BIOS on Mac mini and avoid
> a kernel panic?

  When you originally set this up, and used the MacOS recovery
disk to repartition your disks, did you setup your "DOS" partition
marked as "MBR".

  It sounds like the system wasn't partitioned right.

[deletia]

  Just a stab in the dark really. My Ubuntu minimac
configuration never exhibited anything like this. I
just followed the mini guide at the mythtv.org wiki.