[mythtv-users] mythflix broken cover art?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Nov 14 19:28:11 UTC 2007

This is fixed in the trunk version of Myth, but not -fixes yet.  You can see
the changeset here (if you are compiling from source you can patch yourself)
and there are two or three other fixes in the next couple revisions as well

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3891
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/14386