[mythtv-users] Cleaning up stale recording rules?

Lonnie Borntreger myth at borntreger.com
Wed Nov 14 19:08:19 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 10:48 -0700, Brian Phillips wrote:
> In my case, and I'd assume it's his as well, there are many programs that
> are a "show once" type thing, and the rule should not need to hang around.
> It doesn't mean weekly series, it means a football game that is live, or a
> movie during sweeps week.  There's really no reason to keep those rules
> around because the recording is not a weekly series or such.  I don't even
> use the "recording schedules" screen because it's too cluttered after all of
> these once-in-a-while recordings.

I guess I'd have to say I'm a little confused by this thread.  If I look
at my recording screen in MythWeb, it only shows upcoming single
scheduled recordings, and "recurring" scheduled recordings.  After a
single show - "record only this showing" (single "R" press) - recording
is done, the entry is no longer in the database or on that page... at
least not for more than a day after.  It does stay in the "previously
recorded" table, but that doesn't show on that page in MythWeb.

Lonnie Borntreger