[mythtv-users] Recording rescheduled, code "L"

Jon jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:14:14 UTC 2007

On Nov 13, 2007, at 9:24 PM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2007, at 9:22 PM, Sean Goodpasture wrote:
>
>> I've got three tuners, but my backend has rescheduled two shows this
>> week (Chuck and Bionic Woman) with code "L" showing.  It plans to
>> record them on Saturday or Sunday.
>>
>> I don't have any conflicts other than the networks doing their
>> stupid 61 and 62 minute show BS.
>>
>> The wife's not happy that Chuck didn't record last night...
>>
>> Is there a way to force Myth to not try and reschedule for later
>> recording?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sean
>
> Turn off the option for rescheduling higher priority recordings and
> bump their priority up.

It's interesting, this little setting seems to catch a lot of
people... it pissed me off when I had to wait for the second episode
of heroes season2 to record on scifi channel on friday. I couldn't
for the life of me find the problem, heroes having a priority of 25
and whatever it recorded instead had a priority of -5. But yea, that
reshedule higher priority recordings setting will fix it...