[mythtv-users] Removed a slave backend, now can't record certain shows

Bill Omer bill.omer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:44:42 UTC 2007

I had two backends and I removed the hd5000 tuner from my slave and
installed it back in to the master backend.  I re-ran mythtv-setup on
both, deleting the hd card from the slave and adding it to the master
backend.

Now I'm seeing this:

2007-11-09 09:37:43.978 MainServer::HandleQueryRecordings()
                        Couldn't find backend for:
                        America Quilts Creatively : "Accent on Appliqu<E9>"
2007-11-09 09:37:43.992 MainServer::HandleQueryRecordings()
                        Couldn't find backend for:
                        Arthur : "Postcards From Buster, Part I;
Postcards From Buster, Part II"

I'm able to watch the tuner via Live TV, but no HD recordings are
working.  They show up in the watch recordings list, but it can not
find the file when you try to play it.

Any ideas?

--
Regards,