[mythtv-users] PS3 & UPnP not working

Damyon Wiese dwiese at epiction.com
Fri Nov 9 00:23:47 UTC 2007

I have been running a recent SVN of mythtv against PS3 (now on 2.00 but
it has worked ever since they added the upnp support to the PS3) over
wifi for several months and it finds the server no problem. My network
is very simple - just uses the dhcp server on my dlink wireless router
to assign addresses.