[mythtv-users] Mysteriously missing SD data

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Nov 8 20:16:00 UTC 2007

    > Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:31:35 -0600
    > From: Robert Kulagowski <rkulagow at gmail.com>

    > Check if the raw XML is correct:
    > http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=295

Is there some way of doing this by default, e.g., having Myth save the
grabbed data or at least fail to delete it so I can have a cronjob manually
move it elsewhere to save for a while?  (See my previous message about this
topic.)  The problem w/the procedure in the thread is that it involves
running mfdb a second time, once the problem has been noticed, and that's
no good for these transient "bad data when you ran automatically, but good
data now later in the day once you've noticed" sorts of issues.

Tnx.