[mythtv-users] BBC Radio

OneBob onebob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:40:40 UTC 2007

Hi All

I never got round to thanking those who answered my first post some months
ago, so thank you, since then I've got the system fairly well bedded in - 2
Nova T tuners on knoppmyth backend, EPIA frontend no tuner PClinuxOS with
myth loaded, works quite well, frontend only occasionally locks up when
rewinding?

Anyway my main reason for posting is to ask if anyone else has a problem
with the BBC radio (1,2,3,4) EPG (OTA), it's all marked as no data (just
like 301-5 which I expect) and although I've only just realised it, it must
have stopped about 4 weeks ago as a radio program has failed to record the
last 4 weeks.

Any ideas?

Cheers

David