[mythtv-users] deleting from telnet interface

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Nov 7 20:51:25 UTC 2007

>     Yes I've read that page.  Just thought I must be missing something.
> I don't see the point of being able to jump to something called
> deleterecordings if I can't delete recordings once I get there.

 Well you can, it's meant for GUI menu navigation and playback control.

The jump point takes you to the delete recordings menu. Then you
would issue the up/down/pgup/pgdn keys to navigate to the one you
want and delete it.

 Think of a alternate webbased remote or touchscreen control pad.
(There is a company using it for just this sort of thing)