[mythtv-users] SOT: Funny Adwords...

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:11:25 UTC 2007

On 11/5/07, aaron <memoryguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/5/07, Sean Goodpasture <goofygrin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you get this list on gmail, you get to see some funny adwords, like
> this
> > one:
> >
> > MythTV is a lot of work - www.snapstream.com/beyondtv - SnapStream
> Beyond TV
> > is easy. Even detects and skips commercials!
> >

> I've noticed that one before... Hilariously, it didn't appear with
> your message :)
>
> --
> aaron

I see them all the time. This time around it was

 "Turn your PC into a
DVR<http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=Bva4SgWovR9nkD6XW4AKg64nbBezc8haQju-3AsCNtwHQ2REQARgBIIaPgAIoBjgAUPC4q5YDYMmWhImEpOwPoAH4-cH_A6oBqwFBY2NvdW50QWdlMTIwdG9JbmZpbml0eStDYWxlbmRhckNvYitDYWxlbmRhclVzZXIrRW50aXJlQWRDbGlja2FibGUrTG9jYWxlX2VuK1BnQ3RyVGhyZXNob2xkOTArUmFkbGlua3MrVGllcjArVUlfMStVYmFnQ3ZGdW5ib3hQcm9tb3Rpb25UaHJlc2hvbGQrVWJhZ1Joc051bVJhZGxpbmtzK1ZpZXdfQ1ayAQlnbWFpbC5jb23IAQHaATBodHRwOi8vZ21haWwuY29tL3JtYzRtNDd3MHR4ZDB6N2Jndml2cXp6cm1lcmJqNHCAAgGoAwHoA7YB6AMe6AO5Ag&num=1&adurl=http://www.snapstream.com/products/beyondtv/default.asp%3Fa%3D49>-
www.snapstream.com/beyondtv - Less tinkering and more television, Even
detects and sk"

I have no idea what sk is, but I want some! To be fair, the adwords
sometimes are pretty helpful, especially with uPNP and disk array products.