[mythtv-users] wanted a low bandwidth stream from myth

ross camm rossco at whyza.net
Mon Nov 5 00:53:19 UTC 2007

This sounded good....but looks like a similar issue when I tested it on
DVB

gmencoder -i myth://"192.168.0.7":"6543"/livetv?channel="9" -o
file:///tmp/channel.avi

** (gmemcoder:14511): WARNING **: Audio elements not found

** (gmemcoder:14511): WARNING **: Invalid uri

let me know if you have more success.