[mythtv-users] "kernel: cdrom: This disc doesn't have any tracks I recognize!"

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Nov 4 17:51:04 UTC 2007

Ma Begaj wrote:
> Well I burned a DVD today and MythArchive eject it without any errors.
> There are obviously some bugs which are hard to reproduce.
>
> M.

It's a known problem. MythArchive and the MediaMonitor aren't the best
of buddies at the moment :-(

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4022 and the 'MythArchive fails to
burn the DVD with the error "IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error"'
section on http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythArchive#FAQ

I'll probably change the script so failing to eject the DVD isn't a
fatal error the DVD has been created successfully it is just that it
can't be ejected because the media monitor has mounted it.

Paul H.