[mythtv-users] mythplugins

Erik Liin Dansbo dansbo at mail.dk
Sun Nov 4 16:34:13 UTC 2007

Hi Jos,

I tried your settings as you suggested. I even tried to write "Internal"
well Internal doesn't work at all.

When I tried playing af vcd using xine. I can hear the dvd drive spinning
up and xine starts up infront of myth. Shows a black screen and closes
down again.

The vcd's I try to play have been made using nero's "generic" vcd image,
so the filestructure looks like a true vcd.

Thanks in advance

Erik