[mythtv-users] Recordings don't get saved

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:07:00 UTC 2007

On 03/11/2007, Gustavo Tenrreiro <gustavo at tenrreiro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using linuxmce 704 which uses Mythtv for TV playback and PVR.
> When I record a show, the show does not show up on the "Watch Recordings"
> list.
>
> I ve looked at the filters, and even if I select "all programs" I still get
> nothing. I only see whatever is playing on TV at the moment, or if I am
> recording something, that shows up; but the next time I go in there is
> nothing there.

There is an option "Include LiveTV in All Programmes" - make sure that
is enabled. There is another option that allows you to remember the
selected filter - you might want to disable this once you can see your
recordings.

If the recordings do not exist at all in the default recording group,
do they physically exist in the recordings directory?

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/