[mythtv-users] HD tuner: best bang for the buck

Cool Frood aaranya+mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:33:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

Sorry if this is somewhat of a repeat of things that have been talked
about before.  I'm in the market for a cheap HD tuner (in the US) that
works well with MythTV.  The key things are "cheap" and "works well."
Reading previous discussions, it seems that people really like
HDHomeRun or PCHDTV.  However, both of them seem to be comparatively
pricier than the other options available.  I'm definitely hoping to
stay below $100.  Right now, I have a PVR-150 and SD will still be my
primary source of programming, but I want to get into this new fangled
thing called HD.  What do you suggest?

Thanks!