[mythtv-users] MythWeb still won't sort and filter with auth enabled - bump; paging Xris

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Nov 1 17:05:29 UTC 2007

Joe Ripley wrote:
> You should still see cookies in your browser for authenticated mode
> (at least I do it Firefox).

This is the key point.  You should still see a cookie -- if not, there
is a good chance that something else is going wrong that might be the
root cause of both problems.

> Check your file system to see if you have
> any PHP session files kicking around.  They're usually called
> 'sess_*'.  On my SuSE 10.2 installation, these session files live in
> '/var/lib/php5'.

You shouldn't have any for MythWeb.  I use database-based sessions, and
it's all controlled with MythWeb itself and overrides any php.ini setting.

Then again, I'm assuming you're running MythTV 0.19 or later, too.

-Chris