[mythtv-users] mytharchive

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu May 31 17:28:43 UTC 2007

norman wrote:
> < big snip >
>
>> Finish.   After much disk activity you may have an ISO image, playable
>> and perhaps burnable through the 'Archive Utilities' - although I use
>> K3b to burn.
>>
> That is brilliant, thank you. I did try DeVeDe but it is painfully slow.
> Where do I expect to find the .iso file please?

Frontend > Utilities/Setup > Setup > Media Settings >
    Archive File Settings > Myth Archive Temp Directory

Then it's in work/mythburn.iso

You need several GB of work space; best to put this on the recordings
disk, not in your home directory.

Go right through the menu sequence; don't drop out part way through.

John P