[mythtv-users] mytharchive

norman norman at littletank.org
Thu May 31 14:45:00 UTC 2007

Continuing along my learning curve I now come to actually make a DVD
recording. I followed the steps given and got to the screen where I need
to select what I want to record on DVD. This screen rightly lists all
the recordings I have made to the HDD and when I select them the details
are given in the lower panel. However, there is no indication in the
small vertical panel on the right hand side of the screen which I
expected to show the amount of recording space taken up. When I get to
the last screen I thought I should see a record of what was taking
place. However, this large panel was empty and there was no drive
activity.

What do I need to do to find out what is wrong so that I may put it
right. I have searched Google and read many descriptions on how to setup
and use mytharchive but I cannot see the solution to my difficulty.

Please help the old man.

Norman