[mythtv-users] Deinterlace stopped working in latest SVN trunk

Brad Templeton brad+myth at templetons.com
Wed May 30 06:09:00 UTC 2007

I decided to upgrade to the lastest SVN trunk after about 6 months
from the last one (also a .21 but protocol 32) and now I find
my deinterlace is not operating, no matter whether I set it to bob,
linear blend or kernel.   It was bob before and worked.  No error message
(on the system in question) about not having enough framerate for bob,
or any other diagnostic.

This is on 1080i content being sent to a 720p screen.

Don't see anything about deinterlace in the change logs -- did something
change recently regarding this?