[mythtv-users] HIPER HMC-2K53A as MythTv Frontend?

David Segall david at segall.net
Tue May 29 17:33:41 UTC 2007

Mark A. Hoover wrote:
>> I do think we should start emailing them asking for support. They lost
>> two customers as far as I can tell and who knows how many potential
>> customers.
>
> The sad this is I've been looking for a case just like this one for ages,
> but given that the VFD doesn't work I've gone back to looking at the
> Thermaltake Mozart case.  The only other thing I didn't see was a built-in
> IR sensor....:(
Check out this one
<http://www.antec.com/ec/productDetails.php?ProdID=08738>. I have bought
one but not set it up so I can't guarantee it. It is solidly built and
is supposed to work
<http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Volume_Knob_on_Antec_Fusion>. If
you don't insist on a slim case it is an economical alternative. It does
not have built in IR or any provision to add it to the case.