[mythtv-users] pvr-150 ir receiver

Groepaz groepaz at gmx.net
Tue May 29 02:53:24 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 04:19, Francis Martin wrote:
> Hello I have tried for countless hours to make the ir receiver of the
> pvr-150 to work, I have the one that come with a irblaster, but this is not
> a must for this one to work because I have a serial irblaster and anyway I
> would need to patch the lirc if I want it to work, which is beyond my
> knowledge right now .
>
> Everything seems to load correctly but I got nothing on the console when I
> start irw and press a button on my remote ( I know the card/ir
> receiver/remote works, i tried them on windows).
>
> By the way I try to install it on MythDora 4
>
> Any help would be extremely appreciated.

i had this problem aswell, never could figure out why it didnt work... then at
some point i updated the kernel and played with it again, turned out that
when modules are loaded in a certain order then it works, play with that (or
if this is a dedicated myth box, maybe compile them into the kernel)

--

http://www.hitmen-console.org
http://www.gc-linux.org/docs/yagcd.html

Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!