[mythtv-users] Having trouble playing DVDs with 5:1 dts adio in Mythtv

Derek Tattersall tatters at newsguy.com
Mon May 28 23:06:46 UTC 2007

I am having trouble playing back dvds in mythtv. I m getting this
horrible motorboating sound whenever I try to play a DVD that has
something other than 2 channel stereo audio. It works fine in Mplayer,
this only happens in Mythtv. I am playing back my audio through SPDIF to
a surround receiver.

The sound card uses the Nvidia CK804 module. The OS is fc6 X86_64.

Does anyone else on this list use this sound card? How do you have it
set up? I would welcome any ideas.

Thanks in advance.

--
Derek Tattersall